Do you want a property management company in Alexandria?
We manage properties in these communities of Alexandria.
- Carlyle District
- Del Ray
- Lee District
- Mount Vernon
- New Alexandria
- Old Town
- Potomac Yard
- West End
Owners rely on our tiny operation to take care of their real estate investments in Alexandria.A compassionate rental property manager protects the investor's real estate as if it belonged to him. Furthermore, a compassionate management professional cares about the property's occupants. A faithful manager understands that calls come in at all hours and is still eager to deal with the necessaries. Read more about Nesbitt Realty & Property Management.
Do you want understand more about the community?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a helpful tool for anyone who needs to learn more about Alexandria and neighboring communities. The Guide to Real Estate provides facts regarding what has sold and what is on the market, and some interesting facts that you may not be aware of. Not to mention, our Guide highlights some benefits of life in Alexandria. Of course, most of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but rental investors and renters might also find these tools to be very enlightening.
Alexandria Property Management Resources
a useful source for landlords in Alexandria
- Before you move a tenant into your rental in Alexandria
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Alexandria landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Alexandria
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Alexandria