How we manage your homeowners or condominium association in Alexandria
We require that the renter abide by all community and association rules. To help us in this endeavor, we need you leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.
If your rental is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's responsibility to secure those passes. Typically the renter needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Occasionally, you'll need to give us the old passes before new passes can be issued.
a free archive for landlords in Alexandria
- Before you move a tenant into your rental property in Alexandria
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Alexandria landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Alexandria
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Alexandria