About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for owners in Alexandria
We will need several copies of your keys to manage your rental investment. In addition to keys for the tenant, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the renter moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the tenants a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants described on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty may lend keys to maintenance personnel to upkeep your rental investment. Also we will loan keys to Realtors and agents when needed to properly market the rental home. We keep a strict record of all keys that come in and out of our possession.
Should you understand more about our community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful resource for everyone who hopes to review important real estate information about Alexandria and surrounding communities. The Guide to Real Estate provides information about what has sold and what is on the market, and some shocking facts that you might not know. Not to mention, our Guide spotlights some elements of life in Alexandria. Of course, most of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and renters will also find this information to be quite sobering.
a free reference for landlords in Alexandria
- Before you lease out your property in Alexandria
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Alexandria property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Alexandria
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Alexandria