Do you need a renter for a rental in Alexandria?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to good property management is great renters. Nesbitt Realty almost never has difficulties with renters that we find.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome tenants because we've inherited issues from landlords who selected their own tenants, or from property owners who have brought us tenants from other property management companies.
The key to leasing to a great renter is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a good
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your rental needs a tenant, we immediately assign a property manager to get the property on the market. One of our Realtor will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the real estate investor has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the real estate investment on 100's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the real estate investment into the feed of every property manager in Alexandria.
The property manager will take a look at your property and make suggestions that will improve your real estate investment's rental value. The real estate agent will also notify you of maintenance that are required before we can assist you. We can make recommendations for contractors when necessary.
The property manager will also do a comparative market analysis to help determine the retail rental value of your real estate investment. By comparing your home to similar properties that are currently available and comparing your rental to properties that recently rented in Alexandria we will best know the market value of your rental. From there we will make a suggested list price for the real estate investment.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Alexandria have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to acclimate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a renter to our property management system we're proud to explain how we work.
Alexandria Property Management Resources
a free reference for property owners in Alexandria
- Before you move a tenant into your investment in Alexandria
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Alexandria property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Alexandria
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Alexandria
More Information About Alexandria
Do you need understand more about our community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful tool for everyone who needs to review important real estate information about Alexandria and nearby communities. The Guide to Real Estate has information regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, and a couple of interesting facts that you might not be aware of. And, our Guide features many of the elements of residing in Alexandria. As might be expected, most of this is useful for purchasers and sellers, but rental investors and tenants will also find these tools to be somewhat edifying.