We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.
Responsiveness and attention to detail are Nesbitt Realty's main concerns while helping you find a new home.
We are grateful for the chance to assist you with your real estate needs.
Locals trust us because we are a family-business that offers the same services as the big companies but with a small-town touch. We have been ranked by consumers and clients as one of the top real estate agencies in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty is a real estate brokerage licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia. Our agents serve clients throughout National Capital Region in Northern Virginia.
"To the General Public:
"For some businesses, simply doing what is legal may be good enough; but each member of our team has bound himself/herself to a higher standard because our vocation is central to the interests of the nation and its citizens. The practice of real estate helps provide housing, places of commerce, industries and farms while preserving a healthful environment. For this reason, the practice of real estate imposes a grave social responsibility and a patriotic duty upon myself and others who practice real estate agency and brokerage. Our team believes that working as a real estate professional is a responsibility of integrity and honor.
"The brokers and agents of Nesbitt Realty have dedicated ourselves to the high ideals of a Realtor's code of ethics which compels our best adherence to competency, fairness, and high integrity. No inducement of profit and no instruction from clients ever can justify departure from that dedication.
"The National Association of REALTORS has described that code of ethics at Realtor.org. Documents therein and elsewhere specify duties and best practices of real estate brokerage and agency. These rules describe the requirements of disclosure of agency, financial arrangements, following the law of the land, marketing practices, negotiation methods, how clients are charged for services, how offers are presented, confidentiality, and more.
"You could read that lengthy document, but the spirit of those ideals can be summed up fairly easily.
- The Golden Rule: 'Whatsoever ye would that others should do to you, do ye even so to them.'
- Primum non nocere --- A latin phrase meaning 'first do no harm'.
- Strive for excellence --- Our agents and brokers average more than 10 years of experience. In addition to in-the-field full-time experience, each of us regularly and continually updates our education to keep apprised of industry changes and best practices.
Our goal at Nesbitt Realty is to provide the highest possible service, with the maximum possible competency while adhering the strictest ethical standards. While we believe these are noble goals, we pursue this strategy because we believe (and we have proven) that the Universe and the market financially reward hard work, good works and love of client.
Will Nesbitt for Nesbitt Realty"
Nesbitt Realty is a family-operated family-owned business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your needs.
Nesbitt Realty is headquartered in Alexandria VA just south of Old Town along the Potomac River at Belle Haven Professional Center. Nesbitt Realty also has a presence in the Shenandoah Valley in Luray Virginia.
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
485 Beall Ave
Luray VA 22835
Home Buyer's Resources
Selling in Northern VA?
- Agents of Nesbitt Realty
- Awards, recognitions and affiliations
- Can I trust Zillow?
- Get a free price analysis!
- How does Nesbitt Realty market real estate?
- Selling Tips and Resources
- We'll Match or Beat Any Commission Structure in Northern VA.
- What is a listing agent?
- What's involved in the Sales Process?
- What's the difference between an agent and a broker?
- Where do we work?
- Why choose Nesbitt Realty?
Property Management Resources
- Find a tenant
- Getting started with Nesbitt Realty Property Management
- How does Nesbitt Realty account for rents and expenses?
- Pricing For Management Services
- Using a property manager for the first time?
- Vetting Tenants
- What is a contingency reserve account?
- Where does Nesbitt Realty manage property?
- Who uses Nesbitt Realty property management services?