"To the General Public:
"For some businesses, simply doing what is legal may be good enough; but each member of our team has bound himself/herself to a higher standard because our vocation is central to the interests of the nation and its citizens. The practice of real estate helps provide housing, places of commerce, industries and farms while preserving a healthful environment. For this reason, the practice of real estate imposes a grave social responsibility and a patriotic duty upon myself and others who practice real estate agency and brokerage. Our team believes that working as a real estate professional is a responsibility of integrity and honor.
"The brokers and agents of Nesbitt Realty have dedicated ourselves to the high ideals of a Realtor's code of ethics which compels our best adherence to competency, fairness, and high integrity. No inducement of profit and no instruction from clients ever can justify departure from that dedication.
"The National Association of REALTORS has described that code of ethics at Realtor.org. Documents therein and elsewhere specify duties and best practices of real estate brokerage and agency. These rules describe the requirements of disclosure of agency, financial arrangements, following the law of the land, marketing practices, negotiation methods, how clients are charged for services, how offers are presented, confidentiality, and more.
"You could read that lengthy document, but the spirit of those ideals can be summed up fairly easily.
- The Golden Rule: 'Whatsoever ye would that others should do to you, do ye even so to them.'
- Primum non nocere --- A latin phrase meaning 'first do no harm'.
- Strive for excellence --- Our agents and brokers average more than 10 years of experience. In addition to in-the-field full-time experience, each of us regularly and continually updates our education to keep apprised of industry changes and best practices.
Our goal at Nesbitt Realty is to provide the highest possible service, with the maximum possible competency while adhering the strictest ethical standards. While we believe these are noble goals, we pursue this strategy because we believe (and we have proven) that the Universe and the market financially reward hard work, good works and love of client.
Will Nesbitt for Nesbitt Realty"
Our real estate agents appreciate the opportunity to be of service. Thanks for considering us to get the job done.
Locals trust us because we are a family-business that offers the same services as the big companies but with a small-town touch. We have been ranked by consumers and clients as one of the top real estate agencies in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty is a real estate brokerage licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia. Our agents serve clients throughout National Capital Region in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty is a family-operated family-owned business that appreciates the opportunity to serve your needs.
Nesbitt Realty is headquartered in Alexandria VA just south of Old Town along the Potomac River at Belle Haven Professional Center. Nesbitt Realty also has offices in Mclean, Arlington and Reston.
Nesbitt Realty Main Office / Alexandria
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
Nesbitt Realty Mclean
1765 Greensboro Station Place #900
McLean, VA 22102
Nesbitt Realty Arlington
4601 N Fairfax Drive #1200
Arlington, VA 22203
Nesbitt Realty Reston
11710 Plaza America Drive #2000
Reston, VA 20190
Updates, News & Commentary
- Compelling Pics And Pictures At Terrace Townhouses Of Annandale, VirginiaApril 21, 2019
- For Sale Residences 04/21/2019: Less Than $439,950 In 22315 In Fairfax CountyApril 21, 2019
- $499,900 -|- 7205 Farr St Annandale VA 22003April 21, 2019
- Ready To Move To A $449,000 House At Cedar Crest In 20110 In The City Of Manassas?April 21, 2019
- Do You Want A Property With Basement In 22315 In Alexandria?April 21, 2019
Updates, News & Commentary
- Basic Aspects About Rosemont In AlexandriaMarch 29, 2018
- Interesting $3,200 4 BR Residence At Dunn Loring WoodsOctober 23, 2018
- 3 Bedroom Property, 0 Days On Market In 22153May 25, 2017