- Will Nesbitt is a veteran dotcommer.
- Our business has grown each year of operation, even in a down-market.
- Began with a focus on condominiums especially in Belle View & River Towers.
- Expanded operations to serve the condominium market through-out Northern Virginia
- Today Nesbitt Realty is a full service brokerage selling fine homes, condominiums and townhouses in Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax County and surrounds.
Nesbitt Realty is a real estate brokerage licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and the State of Maryland. Nesbitt Realty serves the real estate needs of buyers, sellers, renters and landlords in the National Capital Region in Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland. We work with real estate, fine homes, and condominiums. Our agents serves clients throughout Northern Virginia in areas such as Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax County, Falls Church and other areas of Northern Virginia. We have a special focus on the areas of Old Town, the Carlyle District, Mount Vernon, Crystal City, Franconia/Kingstowne because our office is located just outside Old Town Alexandria in Fairfax County off the GW Parkway. Click here for driving directions to our office. Call us now for an appointment with one of our real estate professionals.
- Most of our agents—but not all of our agents—are family.
- Principal Broker Will Nesbitt was born in Fairfax VA & raised his family in Northern VA.
- Our agents average more than 10 years of experience in real estate.
- Our agents average more than 20 years of local knowledge.
We treat clients like family.We use technology tools to help our clients. Alexandria is our hometown. Everyday we help people like you buy homes & condos in Northern VA.
Nesbitt Realty abides by all the duties and practices in the Realtor's Code of Ethics.
- “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” — The Golden Rule
- Primum non nocere — A Latin phrase meaning ‘first do no harm’.
- Strive for excellence — We require our agents to update their education to keep apprised of industry changes and best practices.