Intro to Alexandria
Learn More About the Communities of Alexandria
Home Finder's Links
Tools to easily discover the best property for you in Alexandria
Our family-run operation is available when you call.
Please, email an agent of Nesbitt Realty if you have questions.
About Our Guide to Real Estate in Alexandria
Laymen might be startled by several of the truths we will reveal in our guide to real estate in Alexandria. The pages shared below will explain some of the features of Alexandria. We spotlight those benefits which are highly likely to affect buying decisions. For several purchasers instituitions of higher learning are unimportant. For several purchasers grocery stores are unimportant. In other words, it's impossible for us to guess what each visiter will need to know, so we've attempted to curate a comprehensive body of handy assets for buyers, sellers, renters and landlords.
Purchasers and home sellers alike will learn more using curated tools.
Nesbitt Realty has also provided many handy real estate research tools which can guide you as you analyze information about Alexandria real estate. For example, our Homefinders' Short Cuts (scroll down) can quickly lead you to very specific real estate actually for sale right now. As a matter of course, purchasers can use those short cuts to find real estate quickly, but sellers can also employ those tools to investigate what is going on right now in their own community.
In addition, if you are selling real estate in Alexandria, you might find that Alexandria data provided here is just as important for home sellers as it is for purchasers. This inventory data shows on charts interesting facts about the today's real estate market.
Our tools are not just for purchasers and sellers. We also manage associations and rentals in and around Alexandria.
Of course, Nesbitt Realty also manages rental properties for owners in Alexandria. Local owners may find this information useful also. In addition to our links for purchasers, we have provided a rental search tool for folks looking to lease in Alexandria. Prospective tenants may well find our exhaustive list of features to be handy for finding out about Alexandria. Whether you believe that libraries are unimportant or not, we are positive that you will understand our real estate information are helpful.
How much is your property worth?
Get a fast and free appraisal from a local expert.
Quality of Life and Features of Alexandria
These assets are the elements that make the vibe of this area. Whether you think school systems affect real estate values are not is not relevant. What is crucial is which elements are crucial to you. If you need help finding the perfect community, contact your bright licensed real estate adviser at Nesbitt Realty. Our agents are great gurus who are ready to help.
Arts, Culture & Indoor Fun
- Arts & Culture (9)
- Bowling (1)
- Dance & Yoga (48)
- Fitness Centers (51)
- Historic Places (41)
- Hobby, Game & Comic Stores (4)
- Libraries (10)
- Martial Arts (35)
- Museums (18)
- Sites & Places To See (2)
- Community Centers & Recreation Centers (10)
- Farmers Market (7)
- Fire, Rescue & Law Enforcement (17)
- Municipal (27)
- Elementary Schools (27)
- High Schools (10)
- Middle Schools (10)
- Private Schools (24)
- School Systems (2)
- Universities & Colleges (2)
- Associations & Non-profits (105)
- Federal & Governmental (12)
- Military Installations (4)
- Notable Employers (80)
- Big Box Stores (25)
- Grocery Stores (81)
- Hospitals & Healthcare (71)
- Restaurants (229)
- Shopping Centers (13)
- Utilities (27)
- Golf Courses (4)
- Marinas & Boat Landings (8)
- Parks (40)
- Resorts & Waterparks (2)
- Stables & Horseback Riding (1)
- Swimming pools (30)
- Tennis Courts & Tennis Clubs (24)
- Wildlife Areas (3)
Real Estate Related
- Banks, Lenders and Credit Unions (91)
- Cleaners (11)
- Handymen (48)
- Home Inspectors (7)
- Movers & Moving Solutions (14)
- Painters (73)
- Pest Inspection & Control (53)
- Title and Settlement Companies (13)
Transit & Transportation
Important Facts About Alexandria's Real Estate Market Which Everyone Should Know
You might be stunned by several of the facts!
If you're thinking about selling, learn more about selling in Alexandria.
Do you want a property manager in Alexandria?
Learn more about costs and benefits of rental management.
Search Rental Properties
Take a look at rentals on the market in Alexandria
Check out these assets of Alexandria
- Alexandria General District Court - Alexandria General District Court is ...
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum - Gadsby's Tavern Museum is located at 134 N ...
- K Moving Services LLC - Before you talk to a mover in ...
- Old House Cosmopolitan - Old House Cosmopolitan is a family owned ...
- The Handover - The Handover is a small Sushi restaurant ...
Do you want to learn more about property management services in Alexandria?While there are several benefits from hiring a property manager, there is also a cost associated with employing a property management company. In addition to the costs of property management, there are other reasons why rental management may not be for every landlord. Think about the following factors to figure out whether hiring a rental property manager would be the best choice for you. Ask yourself these questions:
- Will you reside and work near your rental property? Northern Virginia and to a certain extent Alexandria is a very transient area. Northern Virginia has more than our share of military, diplomats, State Department, political appointees and academia. If you're getting transferred across the country or around the world, it might be a good idea to let a professional manage your rental. Even simple tasks can get complicated very quickly when you aren't around to manage the details.
- Do you want to handle the details of rental property management? Some landlords look forward to the task of finding good tenants. Some real estate investors think that dispatching handymen and managing cleaners is pleasurable. Therefore, they have fun taking late night calls. Nevertheless, if you don't want another job, you might not want the chores of managing your own rental property. If, you don't need the work from the routine management of your properties, you are smart to consider employing a property management company to help to manage your property.
- Do you like argue with your renters? If you have renters, eventually you will have to deal with issues. Even if you find hands-on management rewarding of the property, you may not find dealing with your renters is a joy. In addition, if you're not a trained rental property manager, you can get into trouble in a hurry if you don't understand landlord obligations. If you've already got your hands full, the last thing you need is more to worry about. For this reason, employing a rental property manager may be a way (and tax deductible) expense.
- Can you afford the cost? Let's face it. employing a rental property manager is much more attractive choice if you're not in a cash crunch. If monthly cash-flow is not a problem, you'll likely save money by employing a rental property manager and writing off the expense. But if at the end of every month cash is tight, you might not want to employ a property management company.
- Can you afford the risk? Do you understand the Virginia Residential Landlord Tenant Act? Do you know the tenant's rights? Do you understand your duties? The more you understand rental management in today's litigious society the more you'll know the benefit of hiring an experience manager in your corner.
- Do you have a list of maintenance people? Every investment requires maintenance. When your renter contacts for maintenance will you know who to hire and what to do in a prompt manner? Do you know which repairs are the landlord's responsibility and which repairs are a renter responsibility. If not, you should consider employing a rental property manager.