Do you require a property management company in Fairfax County?
We manage properties in these communities of Fairfax County.
- Belle View
- Dunn Loring
- Fairfax Station
- Fort Belvoir
- Great Falls
- Mason Neck
- Mount Vernon
- North Springfield
- Oak Hill
- Seven Corners
- Tysons Corner
- West McLean
- West Springfield
Experience no worries by employing a competent rental property manager serving Fairfax County and the surrounding area.Are you curious how much rental management costs in Fairfax County and Northern Virginia? Of course, price can always vary widely. however, the usual price for professional property management ranges anywhere from 5% to 12% of the monthly rent. This is dependent on location and condition of the home to be managed. The quantity of rental in each holding as well as the kinds of service required also impact price if calculating the total fees charged. Nesbitt Realty is often a firm which charges the lowest fees in the area. For example, there are many companies that charge a fee regardless of whether there is a current tenant or not. (Nesbitt Realty does not charge during vacancy.) Some companies are well-known for charging set-up fees for new clients. You can read more about Nesbitt Realty's fees here.
Do you want understand more about this community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful tool for anyone who wants to learn more about Fairfax County and nearby communities. The Guide to Real Estate compiles information about what has sold and what is for sale, as well as many surprising facts that you may not know. Not to mention, our Guide spotlights quite a few of the elements of living in Fairfax County. As might be expected, most of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but owners and renters might also find the facts to be somewhat sobering.
Fairfax County Property Management Resources
a good reference for rental investors in Fairfax County
- Before you move a tenant into your property in Fairfax County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fairfax County owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Fairfax County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Fairfax County