Do you require a property management company in Fairfax County?
We manage properties in these communities of Fairfax County.
- Belle View
- Dunn Loring
- Fairfax Station
- Fort Belvoir
- Great Falls
- Mason Neck
- Mount Vernon
- North Springfield
- Oak Hill
- Seven Corners
- Tysons Corner
- West McLean
- West Springfield
Experience peace of mind by using a competent property management company servicing Fairfax CountyWould you like to know how much rental management costs in Fairfax County and Northern Virginia? Of course, price can always fluctuate a lot. however, the usual price for professional property management ranges anywhere from 5% to 12% of the monthly rent. This is dependent on location and condition of the home to be managed. The quantity of rental units in each holding as well as the kinds of services necessary also impact price if calculating the total fees charged. Nesbitt Realty is usually a firm that charges the lowest fees in the area. For instance, there are other companies that require a fee whether there is a current tenant or not. (Nesbitt Realty does not charge during vacancy.) Several companies are infamous for charging large set-up fees for new clients. You can read more about Nesbitt Realty's fees here.
Should you know more about the local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a handy tool for anyone who wants to investigate real estate facts about Fairfax County and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate has data about what has sold and what is currently listed, and some interesting facts that you may not be aware of. And, our Guide has some aspects of life in Fairfax County. As might be expected, most of this is helpful for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants may also find the facts to be somewhat enlightening.
Fairfax County Rental Management Resources
a good reference for rental investors in Fairfax County
- Before you rent out your rental in Fairfax County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fairfax County owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Fairfax County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Fairfax County