How we handle your homeowners or condominium association in Fairfax County

We require that the renter abide by all community and association covenants. To assist us in this endeavor, we will request that you leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the renter's reference.

If your property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's responsibility to arrange for those passes. Typically the renter needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Occasionally, you'll need to turn in your old passes before new passes can be issued.