Welcome to our property management family!
We'll need some important information to provide the highest possible service to you and your tenant. When your account is started we need you to use the following form to provide information needed to effectively manage your rental property:
a free archive for landlords in Fairfax County
- Before you rent out your investment in Fairfax County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fairfax County owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Fairfax County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Fairfax County
More Information About Fairfax County
Need to sell a property in Northern Virginia?
In addition to managing property, Nesbitt Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage. If your depreciation has run its course and we can help you make that 1031 tax-exchange.Email Nesbitt Realty to get results fast in Fairfax County. We can provide an accurate assessment of the market value of your condo and to help you make your best decision now. We have experience helping buyers, sellers, renters and landlords in your neighborhood and we'd love to help you.