Do you need a tenant for a property in Fairfax County?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to good property management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty very rarely has issues with tenants that we identify.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with difficult tenants because we've inherited problems from owners who selected their own renters, or from property owners who have brought us tenants from other property managers.
The key to finding a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the standards that make up the ideal
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your rental needs a tenant, we immediately assign a real estate agent to get the rental advertised. One of our Realtor will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the real estate investor has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the property on 100's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the property onto the desk of every Realtor in Fairfax County.
The property manager will scrutinize your property and make recommendations that will improve your home's rental value. The Realtor will also list repairs that are necessary before we can assist you. We can make recommendations for handymen when necessary.
The Realtor will also build a comparative market analysis to nail down the market rental value of your real estate investment. By comparing your real estate investment to similar offerings that are on the market and comparing your rental to properties that recently rented in Fairfax County we will best know the retail value of your property. From there we will make a suggested list price for the rental.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a renter?
Many of our new accounts in Fairfax County have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to help settle your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a renter to our rental management system we're happy to explain how we work.
Fairfax County Property Management Resources
a free reference for property owners in Fairfax County
- Before you put a renter in your rental property in Fairfax County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Fairfax County rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Fairfax County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Fairfax County
More Information About Fairfax County
Do you need know more about our community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for anyone who hopes to review important real estate information about Fairfax County and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate has information regarding what has sold and what is for sale, as well as a few compelling facts that you might not know. Furthermore, our Guide spotlights some benefits of life in Fairfax County. Certainly, most of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but real estate investors and renters will probably also find this information to be somewhat eye-opening.