Do you need a property management company in Springfield?
Our Rental Management Services Prоvіdеѕ Pеасе оf Mіnd For Investors in SpringfieldAre you curious how much rental management costs in Springfield and Northern Virginia? Yes, price can always fluctuate widely. however, the standard price for professional property management ranges anywhere from 5% to 12% of the monthly rent. This is dependent on location and condition of the home to be managed. The quantity of units in each holding as well as the types of service required also affect price if calculating the total fees charged. Nesbitt Realty is generally one of the firms which charges the lowest fees in the area. For example, there are a few companies which charge a fee whether there is a current tenant or not. (Nesbitt Realty does not charge during vacancy.) Many companies are well-known for charging set-up fees for new clients. You can read more about Nesbitt Realty's fees here.
Do you need understand more about our local real estate market?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for everyone who wants to investigate real estate facts about Springfield and neighboring areas. The Guide to Real Estate has facts about what has sold and what is on the market, and a few interesting facts that you might not know. In addition, our Guide has some benefits of life in Springfield. As might be expected, all of this is interesting for buyers and sellers, but rental investors and tenants should also find this information to be very sobering.
Springfield Property Management Resources
a free source for property owners in Springfield
- Before you move a tenant into your property in Springfield
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Springfield property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Springfield
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Springfield