There is a certain charm to a historic neighborhood that you cannot find elsewhere. Many of these neighborhoods date to the colonial era.
- City of Fairfax -- Old Town Fairfax has some of the oldest buildings in Northern Virginia
- Downtown Falls Church -- One of the oldest settlements in Northern Virginia
- Fort Hunt -- Fort Hunt Park is at the center of this community
- Lyon Village -- One of the areas first real estate developments
- Manassas -- Only the site of two major battles in the US Civil War
- Occoquan -- Overlooking the Potomac River
- Old Town Alexandria -- Colonial architecture is standard fare
- Mount Vernon -- George Washington's hometown
- Woodlawn -- Home to several historic structures
Properties For Sale By Price
|Budget (1 to $300,000)||454 Active|
|Affordable (300001 to $400,000)||352 Active|
|Entry-Level (400001 to $550,000)||431 Active|
|Choice (550001 to $650,000)||226 Active|
|Premium (750001 to $950,001)||243 Active|
|Luxury (950001 to $1,950,000)||378 Active|
|Super Luxury ($1,950,001 and up)||239 Active|
It would be our distinct honor and privilege to help you purchase real estate in Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.