In the Commonwealth of Virginia real estate agents are individuals who are licensed to sell real estate.
- All real estate agents must work under a real estate broker who manages and oversees the agent’s work.
- A broker has a greater educational requirement and experience requirement than an agent.
Will Nesbitt is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty.
- Was born in Fairfax VA;
- Grew up in the Shenandoah Valley;
- Was a Russian Linguist/ Signal Intelligence Analyst in the US Army;
- Was an on-air personality at WAPP;
- Nationally published writer and author of Battlestorm game system;
- Was a lead-developer of a dotcom that was sold to a publicly traded company;
- Licensed broker in Virginia and Maryland.
There are usually two agents in every transaction:
- Listing Agent — The listing agents provide representation for the home sellers (and landlords).
- Selling Agent — A “selling agent” represents the buyer’s (or renter's) interests.
About Listing Agents
- All licensed agents use the same Multiple Listing Service to market for properties for sale.
- The listing agent puts best interests of client above interests of all parties—including the agent’s own interests.
- Client relies on a listing agent to represent him or her and puts confidence and faith in the agent.
- There is no charge to the buyer for our agent’s services.