In Northern Virginia, real estate agents are individuals who are licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia to sell real estate.
- All real estate agents must work under a real estate broker who manages and oversees the agent’s work.
- A broker has a greater educational requirement and experience requirement than an agent.
Will Nesbitt is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty.
- Was born in Fairfax VA;
- Grew up in the Shenandoah Valley;
- Was a Russian Linguist/ Signal Intelligence Analyst in the US Army;
- Was an on-air personality at WAPP;
- Nationally published writer and author of Battlestorm game system;
- Was a lead-developer of a dotcom that was sold to a publicly traded company;
- Licensed broker in Virginia and Maryland.
Nesbitt Realty's Listing Agents are different because they have immediate access to the principal broker.
In a billion dollar corporate brokerage, the listing agent might never have access to the principal broker.
There are usually two agents in every transaction:
- Listing Agent — The listing agents provide representation for the home sellers (and landlords).
- Selling Agent — A “selling agent” represents the buyer’s (or renter's) interests.
About Listing Agents in Northern Virginia
- All licensed agents use the same Multiple Listing Service to list properties for sale.
- The listing agent puts best interests of client above interests of all parties—including the agent’s own interests.
- Client relies on a listing agent to represent him or her and puts confidence and faith in the agent.
- There is no charge to the buyer for our agent’s services.
Seller's Tips & Tools
a handy reference for home owners that are considering selling real estate in Northern Virginia
- Agents of Nesbitt Realty
- Awards, recognitions and affiliations
- Can I trust Zillow?
- Get a free price analysis!
- Guide to Northern Virginia
- How does Nesbitt Realty market real estate in Northern Virginia?
- Selling Tips and Resources
- We'll Match or Beat Any Commission Structure in Northern Virginia.
- What is a listing agent?
- What's involved in the Sales Process?
- What's the difference between an agent and a broker?
- Where do we work?
- Why choose Nesbitt Realty?
Read more on how we stack up to the competition
We help sellers in Northern Virginia & surrounds
Nesbitt Realty is a family-run small business that values the chance to assist you with your real estate requirements in Northern Virginia.
Nesbitt Realty provides award-winning property management services.
Learn more about how we can help you achieve your real estate goals.
Recently Sold in Upper End of the Market in Northern Virginia
West Vienna Woods
On Site: 229 Days
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty
See more in Focus
Typical Homes that Recently Sold in Northern Virginia
Lorton Station South
On Site: 26 Days
Listing courtesy of Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
On Site: 34 Days
Listing courtesy of McEnearney Associates, Inc.
See more in Focus
Recently Sold At the Less Expensive End of Today's Listings in Northern Virginia
Bolling Brook Towers
On Site: 228 Days
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Capital Properties