Welcome to our property management family!
We'll need some important information to provide the highest possible service to you and your tenant. When your account is started we need you to use the following form to provide information needed to effectively manage your rental property:
a useful source for property owners in Alexandria
- Before you move a tenant into your investment in Alexandria
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Alexandria landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Alexandria
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Alexandria
More Information About Alexandria
Need to sell a property in Northern Virginia?
In addition to managing property, Nesbitt Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage. If your depreciation has run its course and we can help you make that 1031 tax-exchange.The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) says that since so many details, especially financial ones, are involved in buying and selling a home, using a real estate agent is a good idea because that professional can be a guide throughout the process, making the entire process and experience so much easier. The key to a successful and positive experience with a real estate transaction is finding the right professional to assist you. While a real estate agent can meet your needs, the services of a Realtor® will suite your needs even better.