How we deal with the utility companies for your rental property in Alexandria
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the tenant taking possession of the property. We advise renters to put utilities in their name 1 day prior to occupancy. We encourage this overlap between tenant and property owner to ensure that the utilities are not turned off during the transition.
Nesbitt Realty provides award-winning property management services.
Learn more about how we can help you achieve your real estate goals.
a free reference for property owners in Alexandria
- Before you lease out your property in Alexandria
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Alexandria landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Alexandria
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Alexandria