Do you need a tenant for a property in Rockingham County?
We don't just find tenants. We find good tenants.
The key to good rental property management is good tenants. Nesbitt Realty almost never has issues with tenants that we place.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with difficult tenants because we've inherited difficulties from property owners who found their own tenants, or from property owners who have brought us tenants from other rental management companies.
The key to leasing to a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a great
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your rental needs a renter, we immediately assign a real estate agent to get the property on the market. One of our property manager will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the landlord has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the rental on hundreds's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the property onto the desk of every property manager in Rockingham County.
The property manager will carefully examine your home and make recommendations that could improve your real estate investment's rentability. The real estate agent will also notify you of repairs that are required before we can help you. We can make recommendations for handymen if called upon.
The property manager will also prepare a comparative market analysis to nail down the market rental value of your property. By comparing your rental to similar properties that are currently available and comparing your real estate investment to real estate investments that recently rented in Rockingham County we will help determine the retail value of your property. From there we can make a suggested list price for the rental.
- How we find renters— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new accounts in Rockingham County have renters in place. If so, great we're happy to help settle your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our rental property management system we're happy to talk about what we do.
Rockingham County Rental Management Resources
a good reference for landlords in Rockingham County
- Before you put a renter in your property in Rockingham County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Rockingham County owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Rockingham County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Rockingham County
More Information About Rockingham County
Do you want know more about the local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for anyone who wants to review important real estate information about Rockingham County and surrounding communities. The Guide to Real Estate has facts about what has sold and what is on the market, and a few interesting facts that you may not know. Furthermore, our Guide has many of the assets of residing in Rockingham County. Certainly, all of this is useful for buyers and sellers, but rental investors and tenants will also find this data to be somewhat useful.