What to do if we are managing your property but you don't yet know your new address
Many of our clients are moving out of Rockingham County, but they don't know their new address. When you sign the property management agreement, and you don't know your new address, simply give us that information to your property manger as soon as you know where you will be living.
How much is your property worth?
Get a fast and free appraisal from a local expert.
a good reference for rental investors in Rockingham County
- Before you lease out your rental property in Rockingham County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your rental manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Rockingham County owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Rockingham County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Rockingham County