How we manage your homeowners or condominium association in Rockingham County

We require that the renter abide by all community and association rules. To help us in this duty, we ask that the property owner leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the renter's reference.

If your rental is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's job to arrange for those passes. Most often the tenant needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Sometimes, you'll need to turn in your old passes before new passes can be issued.