How we manage your homeowners or condominium association in Rockingham County
We require that the renter abide by all community and association covenants. To guide us in this duty, we need the landlord leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.
If your rental is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's job to arrange for those passes. Most often the tenant needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Occasionally, you'll need to turn in the old passes before new passes can be issued.
a handy archive for rental investors in Rockingham County
- Before you rent out your property in Rockingham County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Rockingham County owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Rockingham County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Rockingham County