How we manage your homeowners or condominium association in Rockingham County
We require that the renter abide by all community and association rules. To help us in this duty, we ask that the property owner leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the renter's reference.
If your rental is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's job to arrange for those passes. Most often the tenant needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Sometimes, you'll need to turn in your old passes before new passes can be issued.
a good reference for rental investors in Rockingham County
- Before you lease out your rental property in Rockingham County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Rockingham County owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Rockingham County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Rockingham County