About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for landlord in Rockingham County
We will need several copies of your keys to manage your property. In addition to keys for the renter, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the tenant moves-in Nesbitt Realty will provide the renters a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants listed on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty can loan keys to handymen to maintain the rental. Also we will provide keys to Realtors and agents as necessary to properly market the rental. We keep a strict accounting of all keys that come in and out of our possession.
Should you understand more about this community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for everyone who wants to learn more about Rockingham County and neighboring communities. The Guide to Real Estate compiles facts about what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as a few shocking facts that you may not know. Furthermore, our Guide has quite a few of the aspects of residing in Rockingham County. As a matter of course, most of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but rental investors and tenants will also find this information to be somewhat enlightening.
a free reference for landlords in Rockingham County
- Before you rent out your rental property in Rockingham County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Rockingham County property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Rockingham County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Rockingham County