About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for owners in Rockingham County
We will need several copies of your keys to manage your rental investment. In addition to keys for the renter, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the renter moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the tenants a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants described on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty can provide keys to handymen to maintain the rental home. Also we will lend keys to Realtors and agents as necessary to properly market your rental investment. We keep a strict accounting of all keys that entering into and also depart our possession.
Should you know more about the community?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a handy resource for anyone who wants to learn more about Rockingham County and surrounding communities. The Guide to Real Estate has information regarding what has sold and what is for sale, and a few compelling facts that you might not be aware of. In addition, our Guide spotlights some benefits of life in Rockingham County. Of course, most of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but property owners and renters will also find this information to be quite edifying.
a useful source for rental investors in Rockingham County
- Before you rent out your property in Rockingham County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Rockingham County property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Rockingham County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Rockingham County