I am a full-time, patient real estate professional. I work hard every day in and around Fairfax County. 7880 Rolling Woods Ct #2t2 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in Springfield, Virginia. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you.
Let's pause to find out your preferences so that you can realistically learn if purchasing a 2-bedroom Colonial-style condominium in Fairfax County is for you. You have a lot of options in Springfield even if you're only focusing on 22152. It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- Residents at Hiddenbrook enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Hiddenbrook is electric.
- The highest priced condominium at Hiddenbrook is listed for $525,000. Do you know if 7880 Rolling Woods Ct #2t2 is a good value?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what units have sold for in Hiddenbrook? Here's what has Recently sold at Hiddenbrook.
- Homes around 7880 Rolling Woods Ct #2t2 were built around 1977. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built home?
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.