Do you want to raise a few chickens? Have a goat or two? Maybe you want ranch some beef or keep a few dairy cattle. We'll that ain't happenin' in Alexandria, Arlington or Falls Church. Instead, you may want to look to one of these communities:
- Frederick County - There are still some wide open spaces left in Frederick County.
- Page County - This is a prime location for a family-farm or a larger enterprise.
- Prince William County - There are fewer and fewer choices in Prince William these days.
- Rappahannock County - Highly recommended for the gentleman farmer or family vineyard.
- Rockingham County - This is a great place for a practical farm or a family farm.
- Shenandoah County - This is a great place for cattle, sheep and other livestock.
- Warren County - There's been a lot of development in Warren County, but you can still find a home for your livestock here.
Talk to a Realtor at Nesbitt Realty to learn more.
A Primer On Listings Listed In Fairfax County
1591 Spring Gate Dr #3108, McLean is a late 20th-century home for home buyers looking to spend around $499,900 for 2 bedrooms. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in McLean‘s real estate market. In addition, you might be shocked by what this home has for the right buyer.
Townhouse at Glebewood
If you’re interested in learning more about residences such as 4767 21st Rd N in 22207, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22207 Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the 22207 area is 43 days.
- The average living area in the 22207 area is 2,974 sqft. In contrast, 4767 21st Rd N has 864 sqft of living area.
- The 22207 Area has an average price per square foot of $671
. Above all, 4767 21st Rd N is $671 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22207 area?
- 4390 Lorcom Ln #402 is the least expensive home in the 22207 area. 4390 Lorcom Ln #402 is listed for $219,000. But, 5520 31st St N is the highest-priced home in the 22207 area. 5520 31st St N is asking $4,250,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22207 area is 29 years. 4767 21st Rd N is 84 years old.
Furthermore, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 05/21/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate info from the 22207 area or for information about townhouses like 4767 21st Rd N.
Certainly, you can find a 2 bedroom condo for roughly $600,000 in the Northern Virginia area. But there are only a limited number of condos in Fairfax.
Maybe one of them is the ideal home for you. If it's not 2905 Bleeker St #4-101
, then it might be one of the properties listed below. If you have questions about 2905 Bleeker St #4-101, or the real estate market in 22031 in Fairfax, contact Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA.
As might be expected, you can find a 4 bedroom detached home for approximately $700,000 in Northern VA. But there are only a limited number of residences in 22308 in Alexandria.
Maybe one of them is the best dwelling for you. If it's not 8522 Cyrus Pl
, then it might be one of the properties listed below. The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Accordingly, Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. advises, “The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Alexandria.”
Email Nesbitt Realty to learn more from the gurus on 22203 real estate. If you are seeking a surprising 2 bedroom home for roughly $679,500, your options might be limited right now. 3800 Fairfax Dr #709
might be the best selection for you, but we have a number of more suggestions below.
$1,825,000 In McLean Virginia 22101
Purchasing a detached home such as 6960 Kyleakin Ct is often the most important monetary event an individual from 22101 in McLean will make in their life. Indeed, as an established agent, Will Nesbitt is a shopper's defender who comprehends the sympathetic and explanatory support that purchasers need if comparing and buying a 5-bedroom home in 22101 in McLean. Furthermore, there are other problems which can be challenging to overcome. But, a real estate professional not unlike Will can manage and overcome dangers associated with buying a property in 22101 in Fairfax County.