A Primer On Listings Listed In Fairfax County1591 Spring Gate Dr #3108, McLean is a late 20th-century home for home buyers looking to spend around $499,900 for 2 bedrooms. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in McLean‘s real estate market. In addition, you might be shocked by what this home has for the right buyer. Continue reading
Townhouse at GlebewoodIf you’re interested in learning more about residences such as 4767 21st Rd N in 22207, you’ve come to the right place.
The 22207 Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the 22207 area is 43 days.
- The average living area in the 22207 area is 2,974 sqft. In contrast, 4767 21st Rd N has 864 sqft of living area.
- The 22207 Area has an average price per square foot of $671 . Above all, 4767 21st Rd N is $671 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22207 area?
- 4390 Lorcom Ln #402 is the least expensive home in the 22207 area. 4390 Lorcom Ln #402 is listed for $219,000. But, 5520 31st St N is the highest-priced home in the 22207 area. 5520 31st St N is asking $4,250,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22207 area is 29 years. 4767 21st Rd N is 84 years old.
Certainly, you can find a 2 bedroom condo for roughly $600,000 in the Northern Virginia area. But there are only a limited number of condos in Fairfax. Maybe one of them is the ideal home for you. If it's not 2905 Bleeker St #4-101, then it might be one of the properties listed below. If you have questions about 2905 Bleeker St #4-101, or the real estate market in 22031 in Fairfax, contact Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. today. Continue reading
As might be expected, you can find a 4 bedroom detached home for approximately $700,000 in Northern VA. But there are only a limited number of residences in 22308 in Alexandria. Maybe one of them is the best dwelling for you. If it's not 8522 Cyrus Pl, then it might be one of the properties listed below. The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Accordingly, Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. advises, “The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Alexandria.” Continue reading
Email Nesbitt Realty to learn more from the gurus on 22203 real estate. If you are seeking a surprising 2 bedroom home for roughly $679,500, your options might be limited right now. 3800 Fairfax Dr #709 might be the best selection for you, but we have a number of more suggestions below. Continue reading