- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this section's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Saxony Square is 893.
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this unit community have a garage.
- Is the transportation network important to you? We'd be happy to tell you more about the Metro and transportation options close to Saxony Square.
- Residents at Saxony Square enjoy additional benefits from this community..
If you don't know me, my name is Nesbitt Realty. I appreciate you and would be honored to be your real estate professional. I like 485 N Armistead St #102. This condo in 22312 in Alexandria Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I'm not recommending you buy this property in particular. That's because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you. My goal as a Realtor is to help you learn your needs and wants, so that we can identify your real estate purchase. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, but they are decisions that only you can make. For example: