Here's a couple of condos I curated specifically for home buyers shopping for a 2-bedroom 2-baths place of residence close to Dunn Loring Metro Station in 22031 in Fairfax . Deliberate the possibilities at 2655 Prosperity Ave #221 Fairfax VA. Continue reading
I am a competent expert with years of experience in Arlington and can help you sift through your interesting choices close to Crystal City Metro Station at Crystal Park S. Our list of featured properties begins with this condo at 1805 Crystal Dr #810s Arlington VA. Continue reading
4118 Timber Log Way, Fairfax VA 22030 :: 2 BR // 1 BA // 1 HB // $1,800 Continue reading
I specialize in helping purchasers spot enticing residences listed in 22201 in Arlington County. If you're looking at spending $649,000 in Arlington County at Berkeley, it only makes sense to take a look at 1000 Randolph St N #904.. 1000 Randolph St N #904 is a premium condo at Berkeley in Arlington County. Continue reading
Can You Buy A 2 Bedroom Contemporary In Oakton For $300,000?Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. works real estate all over this area but has special expertise in 22124 and homes like 3179 Summit Square Dr #2-D3. We like to show off our image library stocked with the latest trends in 22124's real estate market. In addition, many home buyers might be surprised by what this property has right here in Fairfax County. Continue reading
Take A Look At in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22302 ⁞ $364,9003517 Valley Dr in Alexandria may be a best section for some buyers. But, you'll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the home for you.
The 22302 Area Considerations
- The average days on market in the 22302 area is 39 days.
- The average living area in the 22302 area is 1,103 sqft. Conversely, 3517 Valley Dr has 930 sqft of living area.
- The 22302 Area has an average price per square foot of $404 . In contrast, 3517 Valley Dr is $392 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22302 area?
- 2500 N van Dorn St #916 is the least expensive home in the 22302 area. 2500 N van Dorn St #916 is listed for $139,000. However, 1400 Orchard St is the highest-priced home in the 22302 area. 1400 Orchard St is asking $2,900,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22302 area is 58 years. 3517 Valley Dr is 80 years old.
What follows are a number of $725,000 townhouses for home buyers exploring a purchase of modest premium homes close to Ballston/MU Metro in Arlington County . If you're dreaming about a dream home in the 22201 ZIP code, I suggest that you really consider 1147 N Vernon St Arlington VA. Continue reading