How Much Do Residences Cost At Sunset Manor in 22311?Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. likes 3605 Paul St. This detached home in Fairfax County looks like a good value for several reasons. However, Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. is not recommending you purchase this place in particular. That's because, until Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. know your goals there is no way for Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. to know if this is the most compatible detached home for you. It's a smart idea to sort out your priorities:
- What do you absolutely need from your detached home?
- What would be nice if you could find it?
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, But even so they are decisions that only you can make. Case in point:How much can you afford? Does your price range have any room to move up or down? How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down? Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at section is natural gas. Continue reading
Is your detached home purchasing budget around $750,000? Are you deliberating the possibility of a home with a garage in 22312? Continue reading
What follows are a couple of 2-bedroom residences for home buyers investigating millennial homes in Arlington. At the top of our program is 851 N Glebe Rd #605 Arlington VA. This property has 1,165 sqft and 2 bedrooms. Continue reading
Condo at Pavilion On the ParkShould you make an offer buy 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #810? Possibly. To answer that with confidence, Stuart Nesbitt has to know the answer to a number of questions. Are you dreaming about a mid 20th-century 1-bedroom property in Alexandria? Can you afford $195,000? Is it actually worth $225,000 or $175,000? Do you need 1 full baths and 0 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $ on this home purchase? If you have questions about this home in Alexandria, Virginia, contact Stuart Nesbitt. He can help. Continue reading
What follows are various $489,900 1-bedroom 1-baths contemporary, colonial homes for home buyers considering a purchase of homes close to Court House Metro at Williamsburg Village. This property has 810 sqft and 1 bedrooms. Continue reading
$539,900 ⁘ 3 Bedroom in 22304 at Condos At Cameron BlvdIf you’re hunting propertys to buy in Alexandria, Virginia we’ve collected some details for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a townhouse like 5082 Donovan Dr.
Real Estate Matters About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 43 years. 5082 Donovan Dr is 21 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $367 . Nevertheless, 5082 Donovan Dr is $367 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 110 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,410 sqft. But, 5082 Donovan Dr has 1,471 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Attention: in Northern Virginia 22306 ⁘ $450,000What do you want to pay for a new townhouse? How much can you afford to pay? 7211 Stover Ct Alexandria VA 22306 is about 35 years old. This townhouse has 1,320 sqft of above grade living area. It's advertised for $454,900. If your buying budget is close to $450,000 and you're investigating homes in Alexandria you may want to email Will Nesbitt to stop by 7211 Stover Ct. Continue reading
Fairfax Virginia Listed ⁘ $639,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about homes in the Fairfax, Virginia area if you’re pondering buying a place like 9811 Bacon Ct.
Fairfax County Facts
- The average days on market in Fairfax County is 115 days.
- The average living area in Fairfax County is 2,991 sqft. Above all, 9811 Bacon Ct has 1,950 sqft of living area.
- Fairfax County has an average price per square foot of $328 . But, 9811 Bacon Ct is $328 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in Fairfax County?
- 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is the least expensive home in Fairfax County. 9480 Virginia Center Blvd #412 is listed for $1,800. But even so, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in Fairfax County. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in Fairfax County is 27 years. 9811 Bacon Ct is 52 years old.