Facts and data about the current state of the single-family residence real estate market in Northern Virginia as of 02/07/2023
Are you looking for houses selling in 22304 in the City of Alexandria? There's a lot to learn about buying a house in Northern Virginia and we can help. Actually, you will be astonished by what is happening in the single-family home real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the detached-home real estate market, including
- single-family home inventory data,
- what detached-homes have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about single-family homes currently on the market.
would be happy to help your find your ideal detached house.
4-BR 3 BA Interior Unit Townhouse ‧ Fairfax VA 22030
When you're mulling over the idea of purchasing a place the first thing you have to settle is how much you want to pay. Compare this interior unit townhouse at 3735-E Mayors Way to others in 22030 to understand what $1,000,000 can buy in this area. If you're investigating for an interior unit townhouse around $1,050,000 then the Fairfax area may be where you want to shop.
6 Bedroom in 22207 in Arlington Asking $2,699,000
So, is 4200 40th St N the place of residence for you? That depends.
Can you afford $2,699,000? Is it actually worth $2,726,000 or $2,674,000? Are you trying to find a $2,699,000 6-bedroom 5-baths property in 22207 in Arlington? Do you need 5 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $16,680 on this real estate purchase? If you have questions about this home, talk to buyers agent Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA.
. We can help you with any home listed for sale in Arlington.
Are you shopping for a detached home in Falls Church? Do you need a comprehensive list of subdivisions with $628,000 detached homes listed in Falls Church?
If you are considering a purchase of an one-of-a-kind newly-built 3 bedroom property for around $1,000,000, 3766 Mayors Way
should probably be on your list. But it's not the only newly-built 3 bedroom property for around $1,000,000 you'll want to learn more about in Fairfax.
Talk to Nesbitt Realty to learn more from the aces on Fairfax, Virginia real estate. We constantly update our image library to current with the latest real estate developments in 22030 in Fairfax.
Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. can provide more information about 1014 Queen St and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA.
to learn more. If you are looking at purchasing a conspicuous 19th-century 3 bedroom property for around $600,000, your selections might be limited right now. 1014 Queen St
might be the best choice for you, but we have a number of more recommendations below.
6 Bedroom in Arlington For About $2,100,000
We really like the next home opportunities in Arlington County especially at 1244 N Taylor St. Here's some basic elements.
The Arlington Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Arlington area is 192 days.
- The average living area in the Arlington area is 1,816 sqft. But, 1244 N Taylor St has 3,300 sqft of living area.
- The Arlington Area has an average price per square foot of $521
. However, 1244 N Taylor St is $636 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Arlington area?
- 900 N Taylor St #1424 is the least expensive home in the Arlington area. 900 N Taylor St #1424 is listed for $1,100. In contrast, 3173 20th St N is the highest-priced home in the Arlington area. 3173 20th St N is asking $4,195,000.
- The median age of homes in the Arlington area is 39 years. 1244 N Taylor St is 84 years old.
Furthermore, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. However, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 02/07/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Stuart Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the Arlington area or for information about properties not unlike 1244 N Taylor St.
2 Bedroom in The Preston For $559,000
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about penthouses in the 22305 area if you’re reflecting on the thought of purchasing a property such as 181 E Reed Ave #411.
The Alexandria Area Matters
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 182 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,777 sqft. On the other hand, 181 E Reed Ave #411 has 1,263 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $485
. Conversely, 181 E Reed Ave #411 is $443 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 8121 Norwood Dr #A is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 8121 Norwood Dr #A is listed for $980. But, 7983 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7983 E Boulevard Dr is asking $45,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 181 E Reed Ave #411 is 20 years old.
What is more, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Still, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 02/07/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the Alexandria area or for information about properties not unlike 181 E Reed Ave #411.
5635 Fillmore Ave, Alexandria VA 22311 :: 4 BR // 3 BA // 0 HB // $4,500