Let's take a look at various $1,449,000 townhouses near King St. Metro Station In Alexandria .
The subject residence is a 3 bedroom other at Old Town Village in the City of Alexandria.
- The median age of residences in Old Town Village is 22 years of age.
- The subject property has been for sale 37 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 37
- The neighborhood is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
- Listings in this section were built around 1998.
- If you use me as your buyer client agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you about $8,955 at closing.
- The homes in this neighborhood are wood siding others with an average of 2,780 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
COME CHECK OUT THE UPDATES MADE TO THE GORGEOUS LIBRARY! $100K PRICE IMPROVEMENT! STUNNING CHARLESTON-STYLE TWO STORY HOME IN OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA! Talk about curb appeal…this is a house you will never want to leave! Enter through the … [Read more]
More ideas at King Street Metro
Every Home Available Near The Metro
Nesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations. Our site has every available home and is updated every 8 minutes.
Ken Carlson's Findings For Home Shoppers Paying Circa $1,449,000
Are you pre-approved? I can give you a list of lenders in 22314 who can help you achieve your real estate objectives.