My name is Will Nesbitt.
75 Reynolds St S #215 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I’m not recommending you buy this property, or any particular condo in the City of Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It’s more important to me that we find the right condo for you.
My desire in this weblog is to help you study your essentials, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Northern Virginia. Have you taken the time to list and prioritize what you want from a garden-style condo in Alexandria?
Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Is the transportation network important to you? Twenty-One offers
- How many baths do you need? 75 Reynolds St S #215 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 75 Reynolds St S #215 has 0 half baths.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you need a garage? None of the condos in this condominium community have a garage.
- Do you want the most expensive residence in the place, like or do you prefer the least expensive garden-style condo?
What matters in a condo varies by the person, but questions tend to draw from the same pool of questions:
- What amenities are included?
- Is there a pool?
- Tennis court?
- Exercise room?
- Are pets allowed?
- Are there areas I can walk my dog?
- Are there any size or breed restrictions?
- Is heat electric or gas? Is the heat included in the condo fee?
- Do condo fees include utilities? Electricity?
- If there is carpet, are there hardwood floors underneath?
- Is the washer and dryer in the unit? On the same floor? In the basement?
- If buying, what are the condo fees and taxes?
- Where is the closest bus stop?
- Where is the closest Metro station?
If you need the answers to these or other questions, please contact me.
We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.