Will is the principal broker of Nesbitt Realty and the team leader for Condo Alexandria. He is licensed anywhere in the Commonwealth of Virginia and State of Maryland, but focuses on those communities found near Old Town Alexandria, New Alexandria, Fort Hunt, Huntington, Mount Vernon, Crystal City and Landmark. He also has as special affinity for Luray and the Shenandoah Valley.
Will has been involved in real estate management, sales and investment for more than twenty years. He is a veteran of the U.S. Army. While in the army, he studied Russian at Monterey's Defense Language Institute. He is also a "veteran of the dotcom wars" and built most of the sites associated with Condo Alexandria.
Will currently resides in Belle Haven Estates just outside Old Town, overlooking New Alexandria. He is a former president of the Mount Vernon Youth Athletic Association and currently helps organize the Alexandria Fun with Friends Group. Will is the author of BattlestorM, a tabletop fantasy game, which was published by Ral Partha Publishing in the late '90's.
Property Management Resources
- Find a tenant
- Getting started with Nesbitt Realty Property Management
- How does Nesbitt Realty account for rents and expenses?
- Pricing For Management Services
- Using a property manager for the first time?
- Vetting Tenants
- What is a contingency reserve account?
- Where does Nesbitt Realty manage property?
- Who uses Nesbitt Realty property management services?
Selling in Northern VA?
- Agents of Nesbitt Realty
- Awards, recognitions and affiliations
- Can I trust Zillow?
- Get a free price analysis!
- How does Nesbitt Realty market real estate?
- Selling Tips and Resources
- We'll Match or Beat Any Commission Structure in Northern VA.
- What is a listing agent?
- What's involved in the Sales Process?
- What's the difference between an agent and a broker?
- Where do we work?
- Why choose Nesbitt Realty?