Facts and data about the current state of the single-family residence real estate market in Northern Virginia as of 02/07/2023
Are you looking for houses selling in 22304 in the City of Alexandria? There's a lot to learn about buying a house in Northern Virginia and we can help. Actually, you will be astonished by what is happening in the single-family home real estate market. See below for more info about the current state of the detached-home real estate market, including
- single-family home inventory data,
- what detached-homes have recently sold in Northern Virginia, and
- facts about single-family homes currently on the market.
would be happy to help your find your ideal detached house.
Condo at The Fountains
708 Sqft Home For $199,900 in Alexandria, Virginia
301 N Beauregard St #611, Alexandria VA was recently listed for sale and is listed for $199,900. So, you may want to look at this residence (depending upon your budget). Compare 301 N Beauregard St #611 to others similarly-sized properties in 22312.
Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. has lined up some mid 20th-century residence for purchasers checking out in 22041 in Falls Church.
This residence is at 5501 Seminary Rd #113s Falls Church VA.
925 N Fairfax St #301, Alexandria VA 22314 :: 1 BR ‧ 1 BA ‧ 0 HB ‧ $749,900
1 Bedroom in 22314 For $899,900
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re pondering buying a new condo such as 925 N Fairfax St #804.
The City of Alexandria Points
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 177 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,564 sqft. But, 925 N Fairfax St #804 has 984 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $771
. Above all, 925 N Fairfax St #804 is $915 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $4,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 925 N Fairfax St #804 is 0 years old.
Indeed, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. But, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 02/05/2023, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Nesbitt Realty , a family business serving real estate needs in Northern VA. for the latest real estate information from the City of Alexandria about homes like 925 N Fairfax St #804.
I am a local expert with years of experience in Rosslyn and can help you sift through your 2 bedroom selections around Rosslyn Metro.
Weigh options regarding the possibilities at 1781 Pierce St N #704 Rosslyn VA.
There are few people who know more than I about millennial condos listed inot far from Clarendon Metro Station in 22201 in Arlington County .
This dwelling is at 1021 N Garfield St #117 Arlington VA. The recommended listing is a 1 bedroom place at 1021 N Garfield St #117 in 22201 in Arlington.