I’m a full-time Realtor specializing residences in 22312 in Alexandria.
I like 5310 Birds View Ln #C. This garden-style condo in Alexandria, Virginia Virginia looks like a good value for several reasons. However, I’m not recommending you buy this property in particular. That’s because, until I know your goals there is no way for me to know if this is the right home for you.
Let’s slow down to sort through your essentials so that you can realistically settle if buying a 2-bedroom Colonial-style condo in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you’re only focusing on 22312. How important is 22312 to you? Are there other Zipcodes that would better suit your needs?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 5310 Birds View Ln #C is a 2-bedroom garden-style condo.
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Overlook is electric.
- Do you care about amenities? Colonials at Overlook offer exterior building maintenance, community center, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, swimming pool, trash removal, tennis courts, sewer, and snow removal.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Do you like siding – vinyl condos? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
I’d love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams in Alexandria.
Contact me today at (703)765-0300 to discuss your garden-style condo’s priorities. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than when I make my client happy.