Buying a high-rise condo is plausibly the largest most important transaction an individual from Arlington, Virginia will ever make.
As a local Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about Northern Virginia, I will be your protector who understands the data and the emotional support most home shoppers want when picking and acquiring a home in Arlington, Virginia.
As a real estate sage with extensive real estate knowledge about 22202 in Arlington County, I have the persistence and talents to aid home hunters through all the many details which can develop during your high-rise condo purchase. I’m Will Nesbitt and I have the skills and experience in 22202 in Arlington County to help you buy a high-rise condo in The Representative. I’m happy to help and there is no fee for my service and if you choose me to be your real estate pro, at closing I’ll refund $2,704 from my commissions to a thank you for your business.
$526,000 ||| 1101 Arlington Ridge Rd #204, Arlington, Va. 22202
If you’re interested in a high-rise condo like this, here are some of your milestones:
- Be ready to act quickly. It’s important that when you find your dream home, that you can actually buy that home. Don’t panic. I have the experience to put your ducks in a row. I can even help you with exiting your rental on your terms.
- Find a remarkable partner. I say that even if you don’t choose me. You need to choose a Realtor—not just any real estate agent—but the best licensed real estate adviser who can help you through the purchase process. Feel free to call me to chat about how I can benefit you.
- Make a good offer. It’s unlikely that you are the only purchaser interested in the residence, so you want to make your offer the one that the seller will choose.
- Don’t forget about the maintenance and repair costs into your home purchase budget. All homes will require a little work and/or maintenance.
- Think about your future. Is the section trending up or down? Recently sold at The Representative
- Develop your area wish list. For example:
- Do you like dryvit homes?
- Do you know what’s for rent in the community? Currently for rent at The Representative
- Do you need to be close to the Metro or your job?
When you need more information about purchasing a home, call me. I’ve been there before and I can help you achieve your home ownership goals.