I am a full-time, great real estate agent. I work hard every day in and around 22201 in Arlington County.
2030 Adams St N #907 is an intriguing property with a lot to offer. However, the question isn’t whether this is a good property or not, but whether this is the right property for you.
My desire in this write-up is to help you think about your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in 22201 in Arlington County. As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what’s important to you. I’d love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Courthouse is natural gas.
- Do you like brick condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How important is it that you stay in 22201? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what residences have sold for in Courthouse? Here’s what has Recently sold at Courthouse.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and wants list. It would be my distinct honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.
I’d love to chat about your condominium priorities. It’s fun work hard for my clients. I want to find the right home at the right time.