Do you need a renter for a rental in Shenandoah County?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to great rental management is great renters. Nesbitt Realty rarely has issues with renters that we find.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with unreasonable renters because we've inherited difficulties from landlords who selected their own tenants, or from owners who have brought us tenants from other property managers.
The key to finding a great tenant is starting with an understanding of the standards that make up the right
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property requires a renter, we immediately appoint a real estate agent to get the property on the market. One of our property manager will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the real estate investment on hundreds's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the property into the feed of every real estate agent in Shenandoah County.
The property manager will carefully examine your home and make suggestions that could improve your property's rentability. The Realtor will also determine repairs that are necessary before we can help you. We can make recommendations for handymen when called upon.
The property manager will also create a comparative market analysis to help determine the retail rental value of your rental. By comparing your property to similar homes that are currently available and comparing your property to real estate investments that recently rented in Shenandoah County we will help determine the actual value of your property. From there we can make a suggested list price for the property.
- How we find renters— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Shenandoah County have renters in place. If so, great we're happy to acclimate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our property management system we're happy to explain what we do.
Shenandoah County Property Management Resources
a handy archive for rental investors in Shenandoah County
- Before you put a renter in your rental in Shenandoah County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Shenandoah County landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Shenandoah County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Shenandoah County
More Information About Shenandoah County
Do you want know more about the community?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for anyone who wants to learn more about Shenandoah County and surrounding communities. The Guide to Real Estate compiles facts regarding what has sold and what is currently listed, as well as some interesting facts that you may not be aware of. In addition, our Guide spotlights quite a few of the fundamentals of living in Shenandoah County. As a matter of course, all of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but landlords and renters will probably also find this data to be somewhat edifying.