About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for property owners in Shenandoah County
We will need several copies of your keys to manage the rental. In addition to keys for the renter, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the tenant moves-in Nesbitt Realty will provide the tenants a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants listed on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty will provide keys to maintenance personnel to upkeep the rental. Also we will lend keys to Realtors and agents when necessary to properly market your property. We keep a strict accounting of each and every key that come in and out of our possession.
Do you need know more about the local real estate market?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for anyone who needs to investigate real estate facts about Shenandoah County and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate compiles information regarding what has sold and what is for sale, and a couple of surprising facts that you might not be aware of. In addition, our Guide features quite a few of the aspects of living in Shenandoah County. Definitely, most of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants may also find these tools to be very eye-opening.
a handy reference for rental investors in Shenandoah County
- Before you rent out your property in Shenandoah County
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for property owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Shenandoah County rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Shenandoah County
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Shenandoah County