Do you need a tenant for a property in Flint Hill?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to good rental property management is great tenants. Nesbitt Realty seldom has problems with renters that we find.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome renters because we've inherited issues from owners who found their own tenants, or from real estate investors who have brought us renters from other rental management companies.
The key to discovering a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the criteria that describes a good
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property is ready for a renter, we immediately appoint a Realtor to get the real estate investment listed. One of our property manager will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the owner has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the rental on hundreds's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the rental into the feed of every Realtor in Flint Hill.
The real estate agent will inspect your property and make recommendations that will likely improve your real estate investment's rentability. The real estate agent will also list maintenance that are necessary before we can help you. We can make recommendations for handymen when needed.
The property manager will also build a comparative market analysis to nail down the actual rental value of your rental. By comparing your home to similar real estate investments that are currently available and comparing your property to homes that recently rented in Flint Hill we will help determine the actual value of your real estate investment. From there we will make a recommended list price for the rental.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Flint Hill have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to acclimate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our property management system we're happy to talk about what we do.
Flint Hill Property Management Resources
a free source for property owners in Flint Hill
- Before you lease out your investment in Flint Hill
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During tenancy
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for property owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Flint Hill landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Flint Hill
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Flint Hill
More Information About Flint Hill
Do you want understand more about our local real estate market?
Our Guide to Real Estate is a handy resource for anyone who hopes to learn more about Flint Hill and neighboring communities. The Guide to Real Estate includes information about what has sold and what is on the market, as well as a couple of compelling facts that you might not be aware of. And, our Guide features quite a few of the elements of life in Flint Hill. Definitely, all of this is useful for buyers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants should also find these resources to be very enlightening.