Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the heavy lifting, as the property owner, you must:
- Allow us to keep your rental in good and safe condition;
- Permit us to obey building codes and housing regulations pertaining to fair housing, health and safety;
- Allow us to keep your contingency reserve funds and escrow account in good order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for maintenance. Whenever we can we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a good archive for landlords in Flint Hill
- Before you put a renter in your investment in Flint Hill
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Flint Hill owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Flint Hill
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Flint Hill