How we deal with your homeowners or condominium association in Flint Hill

We require that the renter abide by all community and association covenants. To guide us in this duty, we need the property owner leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.

If your rental is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's responsibility to arrange for those passes. Typically the tenant needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. In some communities, you'll need to give us your old passes before new passes can be issued.