Do you need a renter for a property in Harrisonburg?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to great rental property management is good tenants. Nesbitt Realty rarely has problems with tenants that we identify.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with troublesome tenants because we've inherited difficulties from property owners who selected their own tenants, or from real estate investors who have brought us renters from other property managers.
The key to leasing to a good renter is starting with an understanding of the standards that make up a great
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your property requires a tenant, we immediately appoint a Realtor to get the real estate investment advertised. One of our Realtor will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the real estate investor has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the real estate investment on many's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the real estate investment into the feed of every Realtor in Harrisonburg.
The property manager will inspect your property and make recommendations that will improve your property's rentability. The real estate agent will also notify you of maintenance that are necessary before we can assist you. We can make recommendations for contractors if necessary.
The property manager will also do a comparative market analysis to nail down the market rental value of your rental. By comparing your property to similar properties that are on the market and comparing your home to properties that recently rented in Harrisonburg we will best know the actual value of your home. From there we can make a suggested list price for the real estate investment.
- How we find tenants— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new rentals in Harrisonburg have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to migrate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our property management system we're happy to talk about what we do.
Harrisonburg Rental Management Resources
Call us at (703)765-0300
a free archive for rental investors in Harrisonburg
- Before you put a renter in your investment in Harrisonburg
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Harrisonburg rental investor responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Harrisonburg
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Harrisonburg
More Information About Harrisonburg
Should you know more about the local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for everyone who hopes to investigate real estate facts about Harrisonburg and nearby areas. The Guide to Real Estate has information regarding what has sold and what is for sale, and some surprising facts that you may not know. Also, our Guide has quite a few of the elements of life in Harrisonburg. Certainly, most of this is useful for purchasers and sellers, but rental investors and renters should also find this information to be somewhat enlightening.