Do you need a tenant for a property in Harrisonburg?
We don't just find tenants. We find great tenants.
The key to good property management is great renters. Nesbitt Realty very rarely has difficulties with tenants that we find.
Nesbitt Realty has experience with unreasonable renters because we've inherited difficulties from landlords who found their own renters, or from property owners who have brought us renters from other property management companies.
The key to leasing to a good tenant is starting with an understanding of the standards that make up a great
We don't just find tenants. We find tenants fast.
If your rental requires a renter, we immediately appoint a real estate agent to get the rental listed. One of our real estate agent will contact you to make arrangements to take photos. Unless the real estate investor has other instructions, within 48 hours we will have the home on hundreds's of websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and our own website. We will push the rental onto the desk of every property manager in Harrisonburg.
The real estate agent will scrutinize your property and make recommendations that will improve your rental's rentability. The real estate agent will also determine repairs that are required before we can help you. We can make recommendations for maintenance people if necessary.
The Realtor will also build a comparative market analysis to best know the market rental value of your home. By comparing your property to similar offerings that are on the market and comparing your rental to real estate investments that recently rented in Harrisonburg we can best know the retail value of your property. From there we can make a recommended list price for the home.
- How we find renters— More about our marketing process and our fees;
Do you already have a tenant?
Many of our new accounts in Harrisonburg have tenants in place. If so, great we're happy to acclimate your tenant into our system.
If you're curious about our process for transitioning a tenant to our rental property management system we're eager to talk about how we work.
Harrisonburg Property Management Resources
Call us at (703)765-0300
a good source for landlords in Harrisonburg
- Before you put a renter in your investment in Harrisonburg
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty finds renters
- Insurance matters for owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Harrisonburg property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Harrisonburg
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Harrisonburg
More Information About Harrisonburg
Should you know more about this local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free resource for anyone who hopes to learn more about Harrisonburg and neighboring communities. The Guide to Real Estate compiles data regarding what has sold and what is on the market, as well as a few compelling facts that you might not be aware of. And, our Guide highlights many of the elements of living in Harrisonburg. Of course, all of this is useful for purchasers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants will also find this data to be somewhat eye-opening.