About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for property owners in Harrisonburg
We will need several copies of your keys to manage the rental. In addition to keys for the renter, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the renter moves-in Nesbitt Realty will give the tenants a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants described on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty may loan keys to maintenance personnel to make repairs on the rental home. Also we will loan keys to Realtors and agents when needed to properly market your property. We keep a strict record of each and every key that entering into and also depart our possession.
Do you need understand more about the local real estate market?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a helpful tool for anyone who wants to find out more about Harrisonburg and surrounding areas. The Guide to Real Estate provides information about what has sold and what is for sale, and a few compelling facts that you might not be aware of. And, our Guide spotlights many of the aspects of residing in Harrisonburg. Yes, most of this is interesting for purchasers and sellers, but owners and tenants might also find this data to be very edifying.
a handy reference for landlords in Harrisonburg
- Before you move a tenant into your investment in Harrisonburg
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of tenancy and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the property owner get paid?
- How your management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for property owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Harrisonburg landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Harrisonburg
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Harrisonburg