What to do if we are managing your property but you don't yet know your new address
Many of our clients are moving out of Harrisonburg, but they don't know their new address. When you sign the rental management agreement, and you don't know your new address, simply provide us that information to your property manger as soon as you know where you will be living.
Meet Our Agents!
Local experienced agents ready to serve you!
a good reference for property owners in Harrisonburg
- Before you move a tenant into your investment in Harrisonburg
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the renter
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for property owners using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Harrisonburg landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Harrisonburg
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Harrisonburg