How we manage your homeowners or condominium association in Harrisonburg

We require that the tenant abide by all community and association rules. To assist us in this endeavor, we ask that you leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.

If your property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's responsibility to secure those passes. Most often the tenant needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. In some communities, you'll need to turn in the old passes before new passes can be issued.