How we handle the utility companies for your rental in Luray
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the tenant taking possession of the rental property. We advise tenants to put utilities in their name 1 day before occupancy. We encourage this overlap between tenant and property owner to ensure that the utilities do not go off during the transition.
How much is your property worth?
Get a fast and free appraisal from a local expert.
a free reference for landlords in Luray
- Before you lease out your property in Luray
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a tenant breaks the lease
- How does the owner get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds tenants
- Insurance matters for landlords using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Luray property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your property in Luray
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Luray