How we handle your homeowners or condominium association in Luray
We require that the renter abide by all community and association rules. To guide us in this endeavor, we will request that you leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the renter's reference.
If your rental is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's responsibility to arrange for those passes. Typically the renter needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Sometimes, you'll need to give us the old passes before new passes can be issued.
a useful source for landlords in Luray
- Before you rent out your investment in Luray
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management finds renters
- Insurance matters for landlords using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Luray property owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Luray
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Luray