About how Nesbitt Realty handles key for landlord in Clear Brook
We will need several copies of your keys to manage the rental. In addition to keys for the tenant, we'll need at least one full set for Nesbitt Realty to keep in our key safe. When the tenant moves-in Nesbitt Realty will provide the tenants a number of keys appropriate for the number of adult occupants listed on the lease.
Nesbitt Realty will loan keys to handymen to upkeep your rental investment. Also we will loan keys to Realtors and agents as needed to properly market the rental home. We keep a strict record of all keys that come in and out of our possession.
Do you need understand more about the community?
Nesbitt Realty's Guide to Real Estate is a free tool for everyone who hopes to investigate real estate facts about Clear Brook and nearby communities. The Guide to Real Estate has facts about what has sold and what is currently listed, and a few surprising facts that you may not know. Also, our Guide features many of the elements of living in Clear Brook. As a matter of course, all of this is helpful for purchasers and sellers, but real estate investors and tenants may also find this information to be very sobering.
a free reference for property owners in Clear Brook
- Before you rent out your property in Clear Brook
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During the lease term
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your property management company handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Clear Brook owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental investment in Clear Brook
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental property
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Clear Brook