Your property manager does most of the work.
Although we'll do the heavy lifting, as the landlord, you must:
- Permit us to keep your property in good and safe condition;
- Permit us to follow building codes and housing regulations pertaining to fair housing, health and safety;
- Permit us to keep your contingency reserve funds and escrow account in proper order.
Item 3, means that we may need to replenish your contingency account from time to time to pay for maintenance. Whenever possible we will do this from collected rents rather than collecting from you.
a free source for property owners in Clear Brook
- Before you put a renter in your property in Clear Brook
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the landlord get paid?
- How your rental manager handles the association and your community
- How your property management company handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds renters
- Insurance matters for property owners using our property management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Clear Brook owner responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Clear Brook
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your rental investment
- When property owners don't yet know their new address
- Vetting tenants in Clear Brook