How we manage the utility companies for your rental in Clear Brook
Please plan on paying your utilities through to the second day of the tenant taking possession of the rental investment. We advise tenants to put utilities in their name 1 day before occupancy. We encourage this overlap between tenant and landlord to make sure that the utilities are not turned off during the transition.
How much is your property worth?
Get a fast and free appraisal from a local expert.
a handy reference for rental investors in Clear Brook
- Before you move a tenant into your property in Clear Brook
- Collections and evictions
- Communications with the tenant
- During tenancy
- End of lease term and what happens when a renter breaks the lease
- How does the rental investor get paid?
- How your property manager handles the association and your community
- How your property manager handles utilities
- How Nesbitt finds tenants
- Insurance matters for rental investors using our rental management
- How Nesbitt Realty & Management manage keys
- Clear Brook landlord responsibilities
- Maintenance, repairs & inspections for your rental property in Clear Brook
- The move-in inspection
- Property management information form
- Selling a 1031 tax exchange & more
- Starting our management of your property
- When landlords don't yet know their new address
- Vetting renters in Clear Brook