Will Nesbitt has lined up some 2-bedroom homes for home buyers looking for in 22207 in Arlington.
This townhouse has 2 bedrooms with 2 full baths and 0 half-baths in 1,008 sqft.
- The neighborhood is served by Glebe Elementary School, and Yorktown High School.
- 2128 N Brandywine St is listed for $638,000.
- Listings in this neighborhood were built around 1938.
- The median age of residences in Glebewood is 82 years of age.
- The subject property has been advertised for sale 0 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 0
- If you use Will Nesbitt as your property seeker agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you Around $3,630 at closing.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the property hunter at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the place of residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
Ready to be charmed? Here it is! Brick townhome w/ iron gated courtyard tucked in Arlington’s “Georgetown-ish” Gleebewood community. Enjoy the bonus sunroom – it is unique to this neighborhood. You’ll love the flooring: Handsome … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|None Available||1 Active|
|Glebewood Village||1 Active|
Recommended By Will Nesbitt For Home Buyers
$624,900 : 2174 N Brandywine St, Arlington 22207
2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,600 sqft
Year built: 1938
Days on Market: 8
If you’d prefer to work with a family-run business, contact Nesbitt Realty. Thanks much for giving my family-run business a chance to work for you.