I love my job. I love being a hard-working Realtor and I'd love to help you find your next home.
236 W Taylor Run Pkwy #5 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular unit in 22314 in Alexandria. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right condo for you.
My dream in this real estate remark is to help you work out your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it? A few of your options include:
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Homes around 236 W Taylor Run Pkwy #5 were built around 1959. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- Residents at Seminary Walk enjoy additional benefits from this community..
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
It would be my pleasure to help you achieve your real estate goals.